We would like to congratulate you on your selection for assignment to the 41st Field Artillery Brigade, Grafenwoehr, Germany! Welcome to the Railgunner Family and we are excited to receive you! It is our intent to make your transition as smooth as possible.
Prior to arrival, you will be assigned a Sponsor, please ensure you provide a good way to get in contact with you. Please visit the U.S. Army Garrison Bavaria webpage for more information. Topics range from vehicle shipment, driver's license requirements, housing, and more.
Within the 41st Field Artillery Brigade welcome packet and page, you will find useful information that will guide you prior to your arrival, during your arrival, and settling in. Please ensure you get a head start on the five things below for smooth transition to the organization:
- Command Sponsorship. Ensure dependents are eligible for a fully-funded move overseas.
- Passports & Visas. Learn which travel documents are required before PCSing overseas.
- Hotel Reservations. On-post lodging is in short supply. Do not wait for orders to reserve lodging!
- Overseas P.O. Box. Keep up-to-date with your mail by setting up your P.O. Box ahead of time.
- CYSS & School Registration. Be ahead of the class and start your CYSS and school packets now.